Actress Jessy Mendiola has been crowned the sexiest woman in the land, according to an online poll conducted by FHM Philippines, a glossy magazine for men.
Mendiola, 23, who will be seen in the upcoming film “Sin Island,” garnered more than half a million votes from the magazine readers in the annual survey that started 16 years ago. Last year, the “You’re My Home” star was ranked No. 23.
She joins the ranks of previous FHM winners, including Sam Pinto, Cristine Reyes, Marian Rivera, Angel Locsin, Jennylyn Mercado, etc.
The actress, along with the 99 other female celebrities and personalities who landed in the 100 sexiest list this year, will be feted in a victory party on July 26.
Who are the other women who finished in the Top 10 of FHM Philippines sexiest list for 2016? Let’s meet them.
2) Jennylyn Mercado – She has been part of the FHM sexiest list for the past years. The 29-year-old hot momma, who was last year’s No. 1 sexiest woman, recently starred in blockbuster movies “Just the 3 of Us,” “Walang Forever,” and “English Only Please.” Mercado is set to star in a new project for GMA Films.
3) Nadine Lustre – During the partial poll of the sexiest list, the other half of JaDine loveteam took the No. 1 spot. Following the success of the Kapamilya teleserye “On The Wings Of Love,” Lustre, 22, will star with her boyfriend James Reid in the new tv series “Till I Met You.”
4) Angel Locsin – She was hailed sexiest woman of FHM Philippines in 2010. Like Mercado, the former “Darna” has been a consistent figure in the sexiest list every year. Locsin, 31, was last seen in the hit movie “Everything About Her.” She is still recuperating from her spine surgery.
5) Rhian Ramos — For the month of July, Ramos graces the cover of the popular men’s magazine. The Kapuso actress returns this year in the new teleserye “Sinungaling Mong Puso.” Previously, she starred with Glaiza De Castro in the controversial television series “The Rich Man’s Daughter” which tackled lesbianism.
6) Marian Rivera — Another hot momma on the 2016 sexiest list is the wife of actor Dingdong Dantes. Rivera, 31, won the sexiest title in 2013 and 2014. These days, she hosts daily morning show “Yan Ang Morning” on GMA 7 and takes care of her daughter Maria Letizia. She will soon be seen in the remake of Kapusoteleserye “Encantadia.”
7) Arci Muñoz – The University of the Philipines alumna starred in Kapamilya afternoon drama “Pasion de Amor” recently. The 27-year-old actress was the leading lady of Gerald Anderson in the blockbuster film “Always Be My Maybe.” When not busy, she sings with her band Philia. She is set to star in the new teleserye “Never Ever Say Goodbye” with Jericho Rosales.
8) Solenn Heussaff – The French-Filipino Kapuso star just got married to her Argentine boyfriend NicoBolzico in France on May 21, 2016. Heussaff, 30, is seen in the weekly sit-com “A1 Ko Sa ‘Yo” and will also star in “Encantadia.”
9) Kim Domingo – In May, Domingo became a cover girl for FHM Philippines. A member of GMA Artist Center, the 21-year-old rising star appeared in “Bubble Gang” and can now be seen in the Kapuso sitcom “A1 Ko Sa ‘Yo.”
10) Rachel Anne Daquis – The volleyball star is the former team captain of FEU Lady Tamaraws. At 28, she is currently a member of the Philippine Army Lady Troopers. She finished culinary art studies and works as a model.