YUM yum yum, mga Kapuso! Isang yummy and easy-to-prepare merienda recipe ba ang hanap ninyo para sa inyong mga anak?
Subukan ninyong gawin ang Bacon, Kesong Puti, and Mozzarella Croquettes with Cream Cheese Dip. Ibahagi rin ito sa inyong mister at iba pang mahal sa buhay at siguradong lalong tatamis ang pagsasama ng inyong buong pamilya.
4 pcs bacon, finely chopped cooked to crisp
40 g kesong puti, cubed
40 g mozzarella cheese, cut into ½ cm cubes
2 cups mashed potato, cooled
1 egg yolk
1 tsp spring onions, finely chopped
¾ cup all-purpose flour
2 cups breadcrumbs
¼ cup fresh milk
Cooking oil for deep-frying
1. In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes, egg yolk, onion, bacon and ¼ cup flour. Get 1 tablespoon potato mixture and roll into balls. Repeat until finished.
2. Push kesong puti, mozzarella cheese inside each ball. Enclose cheese in the balls.
3. Put the remaining flour on a plate and put breadcrumbs on the other plate.
4. In a bowl, whisk egg and milk together. Roll croquettes on flour and deep in egg mixture and roll on breadcrumbs. Repeat until all balls are coated.
5. In a frying pan, deep-fry croquettes over medium heat in batches. Cook until all sides are golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on paper towels. Serve with cream cheese dip.
Cream cheese dip
250 g cream cheese, softened
¼ cup water
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
Pinch of cayenne pepper
1. In a bowl, mix all ingredients until no lumps appear. Put in a serving bowl.
* * *
Para sa masasarap na recipes mula sa eksperto, patuloy na manood ng “Idol sa Kusina” sa GMA News TV.
(CHEF. BOY LOGRO)