President Duterte has ruled out any government cover-up of the “pork barrel” fund scam cases supposedly to help former Sen. Juan Ponce Enrile.
The President maintained that he would not meddle with the legal processes that probe the use of public funds as he brushed aside speculations arising from his recent meeting with Enrile.
“Lalabas talaga ‘yan kasi ano ‘yan eh, hindi mo mapigilan ‘yan. CoA will always hanker for that, then after they file cases, what can I do? Maski na gusto kong mag-cover-cover diyan, if it’s public, then ano’ng magawa ko?” Duterte said in a media interview during his visit to Cebu last Thursday.
Duterte said Enrile did not ask for help with his cases during their meeting. “Sa akin? Ako? Maghingi ka ng tulong sa ’kin? No, of course not.”
The President met Enrile, currently out in bail pending a plunder trial, in Malacañang last Wednesday. Malacañang said the meeting was merely a social call where Enrile gave the President a letter and three books.
(Genalyn D. Kabiling)
Thanks , I’ve just been looking for information about this subject for ages and yours is the best I’ve found out so far. However, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you positive in regards to the supply?